Major Signs of The Judgement day
Maariful Hadith: Vol 4, Maulana Manzoor Nomani (RA)
- Rising of the sun from the West instead of the East
- The emergence of Duabutul Ard (a beast from the earth)
- The coming of Dajjal
- The descent of Sayyidina Isa
When affairs are handed over to the unworthy
Kazzabeen (great liars) will appear. These are the people whose lies are out of the ordinary and concern the religion, like claim of prophet hood, inventing Ahadith or false stories to promote their biddah and evil.
SIGNS BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT
- The persons in authority will use spoils of war as their personal wealth although they belong to the warriors and the poor too have a share in it.
- They will not pay zakah to the government willingly but regard it as a kind of penalty.
- Religious knowledge will be acquired to further worldly ends and gains although it should be acquired for religion and improvement of one’s Hereafter.
- Men will obey their wives and attend to their whims
- They will disobey their mothers
- They will keep close to friends and colleagues
- They will keep the father away and treat him shabbily
- Etiquette will not be observed in mosques where it is not allowed to speak loudly unnecessarily. People will make noise and shout there.
- The sinful people will be chiefs and leaders of tribes.
- Those people will be made responsible for their community who are the most mean among them
- The wicked will be respected because people fear their wickedness
- There will be an abundance of professional singing-girls
- There will be abundance of musical instruments (and those who enjoy them).
- Wine will be drunk much
- Succeeding generations of the ummah will curse and speak ill of their predecessors in the ummah.
Wrath of Allah will descent in the shape of (red) violent winds, strong earth-quakes, men being swallowed into the earth, their faces bring changes strikingly, raining of stones from heaven, and other signs of the Dominant and Glorious Allah which will appear in quick succession as though beads falling off a broken necklace.
When wealth is abundant and overflowing and until when a man takes out zakah on his property but does not find one (poor, needy or deserving) who would accept it from him
Arabian land (most of which is barren today) turns green and flourishing with rivers
A fire (of unusual kind) rises from the Hijaz which will illuminate the necks of camels in Basra